Posted by Marty Dickinson on Jun 25, 2010
Yesterday included my second speaking gig for the week and sure enough someone walked up to me and asked me afterward where a good domain name registration company might be. As I’ve been recommending to people for more than 6 years now, I suggested BestDomainPlace.com. Now, let me explain why I do that.
1. Money – BestDomainPlace.com is a domain name I registered to point to my domain name reseller account. When you buy a domain name, or anything else offered at BestDomainPlace.com, I get a tiny commission for the referral. So, sure, I’m in business to make money. No big secret there. But, there’s more to the story…
2. Domain Name Education – When you buy a domain name through my site, you’re going to get educated at the same time. Anyone who buys any service through BestDomainPlace.com should send an email to me stating that they bought something there. In return, I send a mini-ebook along with a 40-minute recorded audio file of how to strategize using domain names. We sell this product in Action’s Store on the HereNextYear site, but you’re going to get that for FREE when you buy a domain name through the BestDomainPlace.com system.
3. Domain Name Search – The system also has a nice domain name search feature where you can search for available domains and then see several choices of additional, but related, domain names. So, if you want to register the domain name “realestate.com” you would search for its availability only to find it’s already taken by someone else. That’s fine, just pick one of the examples that comes up on screen as optional available domains.
4. Free URL Forwarding – Another great feature of your domain name ownership through this system is FREE URL Forwarding. This feature allows you to register a domain name and then point it…or “direct” it…to a website or even an individual page on a website. Many domain name registrars charge extra for this feature.
5. Domain Name Ownership – Using my preferred vendor for domain name registration allows you the business owner to register your domain name on your own. You don’t need admin to help you and you sure don’t want your web designer or services company to register your domain name for you or in their own name. Your website might be considered as the “heart” of your Internet marketing campaign as I’m always presenting, but your domain name is the equivalent of your DNA! You must have ultimate control of your domain name or your entire effort can be brought to a screeching halt.
So, those are the five main reasons why I continue to promote and support my BestDomainPlace.com domain registration system. And, I’d be hard pressed to change to anything else. Good luck!
P.S. If your curious what system I use to get commissions on domain name referrals, checkout my write up on the best domain name affiliate program on earth.
Click a Star to Rate This Post:
Tell Others About This Post:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function email_link() in /home/websitew/public_html/wp-content/themes/Cold_Blue_649/single.php on line 62